STACKABLE ETERNITY BAND, HANDMADE CREMATION ASHES RING
• Material: High-quality pure 925 Sterling Silver, Cubic Zirconia
• Dimensions: The larger stones in the band measure 3.5mm
• Finish: This item has a rhodium plating. Rhodium is a commonly used metal (member of the platinum family) that increases the shine and scratch resistance of your jewelry.
• Shape/Style: Round, "Eternity"
• How Ash Is Used In This Item: The ash you provide is solidified under each stone in my studio.
• There are no color choices on this particular ring. Inclusions can be ashes or soil. I am unable to offer this ring with hair or flower petals.
• Please allow for slight variation from the photographs as cremation ash comes in many colors and textures which may alter the color of your cremation "stone".
SHIPPING YOUR INCLUSIONS:
• All keepsake items that require a shipment *from* customers (ash, hair, etc) will now automatically include a collection kit if purchased on Etsy. Prices have been changed to reflect this. If you prefer to send your inclusions directly and/or you are memorializing a person rather than a pet, please order from us at ashleylozano.com. Collection kits typically ship within 1-3 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. Most bespoke items ship 6-10 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 from our receipt of your kit. You will receive a link in your Etsy order confirmation email as well as your kit to our self-service spreadsheet where you can confirm we received your kit, view your expected ship-by date, and track the progress of your order. Please note international orders placed through Etsy will not receive a prepaid return label in the kit but instead a pre-addressed envelope.
• In the likely event that there is ash left over after creating your item it will automatically be mailed back to you with your completed piece(s). If you prefer, you can opt for me to scatter them locally in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC - a place I am honored to call home. At my clients' requests, I have taken ashes on kayaking or hiking trips and respectfully scattered them among the beautiful scenery. Ashes are scattered individually and never combined. We document our scatter trips here: https://tinyurl.com/4yzaa9np. Please leave a note in your package to opt-in for this complimentary service.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Etsy prohibits the sale of cremation jewelry utilizing human cremains on their platform. If you are interested in cremation jewelry using human cremains, it MUST be purchased via my website at www.ashleylozano.com. This Etsy listing is for PET ASH only. Thank you for helping me stay compliant with Etsy's Terms of Service.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Ashley Lozano is a self-taught silversmith specializing in highly personalized jewelry made from your pet's actual prints, cremations ashes, fingerprints, handwriting, baby footprints, sound waves, and more. She began creating jewelry in 2011 after looking for a necklace with her firstborn's name on it and failing to find anything she felt spoke for the overwhelming amount of love she had for him. Her first memorial cremation piece was created shortly after with her own father's ashes, whom she lost in her early teens to gun violence. Her work and techniques are ever-evolving as she aims to help her customers embrace and champion over their grief, something she has struggled with for much of her life.
Ashley grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and relocated to North Carolina in her early twenties. She lives among the Blue Ridge Mountains- just outside of Asheville- with her two beautiful and wild sons and her woodworking Veteran husband.