STERLING AND MARCASITE CREMATION ASH NECKLACE
• Material: High-quality pure 925 Sterling Silver
• Dimensions: 23mm across
• Finish: This item has a rhodium plating. Rhodium is a commonly used metal (member of the platinum family) that increases the shine and scratch resistance of your jewelry.
• Shape: Heart
• How Ash Is Used In This Item: The center stone is created in our studio by the cremation ashes you provide.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Please use the drop-down menus and personalization box to note your chain length, stain color, or any other applicable information.
• Your special bereavement memento can be customized by adding one of over 200 color options. You can view our selection here.
• In the primary photo the following combination was used: Natural Color of Ash - Medium Gray, Color Additives: CHAM6 (used as background)
• Please allow for slight variation from the photographs as cremation ash comes in many colors and textures which may alter the color of your cremation "stone".
SHIPPING YOUR INCLUSIONS:
• You have the option to send your ashes directly to me using the instructions in the automated email you will receive after purchase, or if you prefer you can purchase a collection kit with prepaid return label. The kit is also linked in the email with shipping instructions. Collection kits typically ship within 1-3 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. Most bespoke items ship 6-10 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 from our receipt of your kit. You will receive a link in your order confirmation email as well as your kit to our self-service spreadsheet where you can confirm we received your kit, view your expected ship-by date, and track the progress of your order. Please note customers outside of the United States who purchase a kit will not receive a prepaid return label in the kit but instead a pre-addressed envelope.
• In the likely event that there is ash left over after creating your item it will automatically be mailed back to you with your completed piece(s). If you prefer, you can opt for me to scatter them locally in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC - a place I am honored to call home. At my clients' requests, I have taken ashes on kayaking or hiking trips and respectfully scattered them among the beautiful scenery. Ashes are scattered individually and never combined. We document our scatter trips here: https://tinyurl.com/4yzaa9np. Please leave a note in your package to opt-in for this complimentary service.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Etsy prohibits the sale of cremation jewelry utilizing human cremains on their platform. If you are interested in cremation jewelry using human cremains, it MUST be purchased via my website at www.ashleylozano.com. This Etsy listing is for PET ASH only. Thank you for helping me stay compliant with Etsy's Terms of Service.
• FB: https://www.facebook.com/ashleylozanojewelry
• IG: @AshleyLozanoJewelry
• TikTok: @AshleyLozanoJewelry
Handmade in our pet/smoke-free home studio. ©2023/AshleyLozanoJewelry/All Rights Reserved