• Dimensions: This cross measures just over 1.6" tall from the top of the bail to the bottom of the pendant. It measures approximately .80" across. The steel chain is 21" long.
• Finish: Antiqued/Polished
• Shape: Cross
• Engraving Details: If you purchase engraving on this item you may choose up to three characters, including spaces to be engraved. Engraving will be added to the bottom of the cross. The engraving will be done in the font shown in the example photographs.
• Notes: This piece holds a small of ash in the top of the cross. You will receive all of the necessary tools to fill your item with your purchase. This item seals well when properly closed but for added security, we recommend adding a drop or two of superglue to the screw once you've added your inclusions. For your convenience, you have the option to purchase a single-use tube of superglue via the drop-down menu. This item ships in 1-3 business days if not engraved. If you choose to have it engraved, please allow up to two weeks for shipping.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Please use the drop-down menu to choose your engraving option, add-ons, etc. If you purchased engraving you may leave your engraving request in the comments box.
ABOUT THE ARTIST:
Ashley Lozano is a self-taught silversmith specializing in highly personalized jewelry made from your pet's actual prints, cremations ashes, fingerprints, handwriting, baby footprints, sound waves, and more. She began creating jewelry in 2011 after looking for a necklace with her firstborn's name on it and failing to find anything she felt spoke for the overwhelming amount of love she had for him. Her first memorial cremation piece was created shortly after with her own father's ashes, whom she lost in her early teens to gun violence. Her work and techniques are ever-evolving as she aims to help her customers embrace and champion over their grief, something she has struggled with for much of her life.
Ashley grew up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and relocated to North Carolina in her early twenties. She lives among the Blue Ridge Mountains- just outside of Asheville- with her two beautiful and wild sons and her woodworking Veteran husband.