Black Cremation Ashes Ring with "Mystic Topaz" and Natural Quartz
BLACK CREMATION ASHES RING WITH "MYSTIC TOPAZ" AND NATURAL QUARTZ, HANDMADE CREMATION ASHES RING
• Material: High-quality pure 925 Sterling Silver
• Dimensions: 6mm (Stone)
• Finish: This item has a durable black rhodium plating. Rhodium is a commonly used metal (member of the platinum family) that increases the shine and scratch resistance of your jewelry.
• Shape: Flower/Round
• How Ash Is Used In This Item: The center stone is created in our studio by the cremation ashes you provide, then capped off with a natural checkered quartz stone.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Please use the drop-down menus, and personalization box to note your size, color, or any other applicable information.
• Your special bereavement memento can be customized by adding one of over 200 color options. You can view our selection here.
• In the primary photo the following combination was used : Natural Color of Ash - Light Gray, Color Additives: OP89
• Please allow for slight variation from the photographs as cremation ash comes in many colors and textures which may alter the color of your cremation "stone".
SHIPPING YOUR INCLUSIONS:
• You may send the ashes directly following the instructions in the automated email you will receive after purchase. Alternatively, collection kits are available for purchase and they are also linked in the shipping instructions email. Collection kits typically ship within 1-3 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔. Most bespoke items ship 6-10 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 from our receipt of your kit. You will receive a link in your order confirmation email as well as your kit to our self-service spreadsheet where you can confirm we received your kit, view your expected ship-by date, and track the progress of your order.
• In the likely event that there is ash left over after creating your item it will automatically be mailed back to you with your completed piece(s). If you prefer, you can opt for me to scatter them locally in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC - a place I am honored to call home. At my clients' requests, I have taken ashes on kayaking or hiking trips and respectfully scattered them among the beautiful scenery. Ashes are scattered individually and never combined. We document our scatter trips here: https://tinyurl.com/4yzaa9np. Please leave a note in your package to opt-in for this complimentary service.